|League||American Hockey League|
|Home arena||Philadelphia Arena|
|Affiliates||New York Rangers|
|Regular season titles||two: (1932–33, 1935–36)|
|Division Championships||two: (1936–37, 1938–39)|
|Playoff championships||one: (1935–36)|
The Philadelphia Ramblers were a minor professional ice hockey team based in the Philadelphia Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Ramblers played for six seasons during the infancy of the American Hockey League from 1935 to 1941.
The Ramblers were formerly known as the Philadelphia Arrows from 1927 to 1935 and played in the Canadian-American Hockey League. The team changed named to the Ramblers for the 1935–36 season. The Canadian American Hockey League merged into the International-American Hockey League in 1936, where the Ramblers competed for another four seasons, before that league became known as the modern-day American Hockey League.
From 1935 through 1941 the team was the primary minor league affiliate of the New York Rangers and many future and aging Ranger stars (such as Bert Gardiner and Larry Molyneux) played for the Ramblers. The Rangers ended the agreement after the 1940–41 season. The team changed its name to the Philadelphia Rockets for the 1941–42 season, which turned out to be their final season.
- Philadelphia Arrows 1927–1935 (Canadian-American Hockey League)
- Philadelphia Ramblers 1935–1936 (Canadian-American Hockey League)
- Philadelphia Ramblers 1936–1940 (International-American Hockey League)
- Philadelphia Ramblers 1940–1941 (American Hockey League)
- Philadelphia Rockets 1941–1942 (American Hockey League)
|Season||1st round||2nd round||Finals|
|1927–28||Out of playoffs|
|1928–29||Out of playoffs|
|1929–30||L, 0-2, Boston||–||–|
|1930–31||Out of playoffs|
|1931–32||Out of playoffs|
|1932–33||Bye||–||L, 2-3, Boston|
|1933–34||L, 0-2, Boston||–||–|
|1934–35||Out of playoffs|
|1935–36||Bye||–||W, 3-1, Providence|
|1936–37||Bye||W, 2-0, Springfield||L, 1-3, Syracuse|
|1937–38||W, 2-0, New Haven||L, 2-1, Providence||–|
|1938–39||W, 3-2, Hershey||–||L, 1-3, Cleveland|
|1939–40||Out of playoffs|
|1940–41||Out of playoffs|
|1941–42||Out of playoffs|
- Ramblers entry in A-Z Encyclopedia of Ice Hockey
- Ramblers history
- "A Brief History of The American Hockey League & Minor League Pro Hockey in Philadelphia: 1927 - 2005"