|This biography does not cite any references or sources. (April 2009)|
- Not be confused with actor Michael Ralph.
|Born||Ralph Champion Shotter
26 September 1907
Edmonton, London, England, United Kingdom
|Died||9 November 1994
Brighton, Sussex, England, UK
Ralph Michael (26 September 1907 – 9 November 1994) was an English actor. He was born as Ralph Champion Shotter in London. His film appearances included A Night to Remember, Children of the Damned, Khartoum, Grand Prix, The Assassination Bureau, and Empire of the Sun.
Television credits include: The Adventures of Robin Hood, Dixon of Dock Green, Danger Man, Kessler, The Forsyte Saga, Man in a Suitcase, The Avengers, Colditz, Doctor at Large, Public Eye, Sutherland's Law, Softly, Softly, The Professionals, Rumpole of the Bailey, Doctor Who (in the serial The Pirate Planet), Bergerac, Miss Marple, Dempsey & Makepeace, Rockliffe's Babies, Howards' Way, A Bit of Fry & Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster.
In Dempsey & Makepeace, Ralph Michael played the part of Lord Winfield, Harriet Makepeace's father, in two episodes, "Armed and Extremely Dangerous" and "Cry God for Harry". They had previously been in the same cast in an episode of Blake's 7 entitled "Assassin".
- The Girl Who Forgot (1940)
- San Demetrio London (1943)
- For Those in Peril (1944)
- Johnny Frenchman (1945)
- Dead of Night (1945)
- A Song for Tomorrow (1948)
- The Astonished Heart (1950)
- The Sound Barrier (1952)
- Women Without Men (1956)
- The Court Martial of Major Keller (1961)
- Private Potter (1962)
- Murder Most Foul (1964)
- He Who Rides a Tiger (1965)
- The Heroes of Telemark (1965)
- House of Cards (1968)
- Ralph Michael at the Internet Movie Database
- Ralph Michael at the Internet Broadway Database
- Ralph Michael at Find a Grave
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|