Run with the Pack
|Run with the Pack|
|Studio album by Bad Company|
|Recorded||September 1975 in Grasse, France|
Swan Song (NA)
|Bad Company chronology|
Run with The Pack is Bad Company's third album. It was released in 1976.
Run with The Pack was recorded in France with The Rolling Stones Mobile Truck in September 1975 with engineer Ron Nevison and mixed in Los Angeles by Eddie Kramer. The album was the only original Bad Company album not to feature artwork from Hipgnosis as it featured artwork from Kosh instead.
Their cover of the Coasters single "Young Blood" peaked at No. 20. The album also spawned rock radio classics "Silver, Blue and Gold", "Live For the Music", and the title track. Although "Silver, Blue & Gold" remains one of the band's most popular compositions, the song was never released as a single.
The album was remastered and re-released in 1994. The vinyl had a shiny, silver cover, but CD versions feature a simple, light grey cover.
- "Live for the Music" (Mick Ralphs) – 3:58
- "Simple Man" (Mick Ralphs) – 3:37
- "Honey Child" (Paul Rodgers/Mick Ralphs/Boz Burrell/Simon Kirke) – 3:15
- "Love Me Somebody" (Paul Rodgers) – 3:09
- "Run with the Pack" (Paul Rodgers) – 5:21
- "Silver, Blue & Gold" (Paul Rodgers) – 5:03
- "Young Blood" (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Doc Pomus) – 2:37
- "Do Right by Your Woman" (Paul Rodgers) – 2:51
- "Sweet Lil' Sister" (Mick Ralphs) – 3:29
- "Fade Away" (Paul Rodgers) – 2:54
Album – Billboard (North America)
Singles – Billboard (North America)
|1976||"Young Blood"||Pop Singles||20|
|1976||"Honey Child"||Pop Singles||47|