From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sri may refer to:
- Sri, a Hindu honorific; not to be confused with Sir, a title of respect used in several modern contexts
- Sri Sri, a more emphatic version of the Hindu honorific Sri
- Sri Sri (writer) Telugu Poet & writer Srirangam Srinivasarao, Popularly known as just Sri Sri Srirangam Srinivasarao
- Sri Lanka, an island state at the south tip of India, formerly called Ceylon
- SRi, a car specification badge
- Sri (1999 film), a 1999 Indonesian film directed by Marselli Sumarno
- Sri (2005 film), a 2005 Telugu-language Indian film directed by Dasaradh
- Sri Kommineni, a South Indian Music Director, Singer who works mainly in Tollywood.
SRI may refer to:
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Holy Roman Empire
- Seafarers' Rights International, a human rights organisation
- Selection Research, Inc. (SRI) that acquired and merged with the Gallup Organization in 1988
- Send Routing Info, a Global Title request in the Signalling Connection Control Part of Signaling System 7
- Serikat Rakyat Independen, Union of (Indonesian) Independent People Party
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- Serviciul Român de Informaţii, the Romanian domestic intelligence service
- Servicio de Rentas Internas, Ecuador's Internal Revenue Service
- Siena Research Institute
- Silsoe Research Institute
- Socially Responsible Investment, also called Sustainable Responsible Investment
- Socorro Rojo Internacional
- Solar Reflectance Index, a method of evaluating a roof's ability to reject solar heat
- Sound Reduction Index, a measurement used in construction and acoustics.
- Southern Research Institute
- Space Research Institute
- SRI or Sorcin, a human gene
- SRI International, also known as the Stanford Research Institute, one of the world's largest contract research institutes.
- Studio Responsibility Index, of GLAAD
- Sunnybrook Research Institute, the research component of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence
- Swiss Radio International
- System of Rice Intensification, a method of increasing the yield of rice produced in farming
Shri may refer to:
- Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth
- Shri (musician), a.k.a. Shrikanth Sriram, in the British Asian music scene
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI)
- All pages beginning with "Sri"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.