From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sherpa may also refer to:
- Sherpa language, spoken by the Sherpa
In government 
- Sherpa (emissary), the personal representative of a head of state or government in the G20 or G8
In organizations and companies 
- Sherpa (association), a French network of jurists dedicated to promoting corporate social responsibility
- Sherpa (khane-pani), a pure drinking water supplier in Nepal
- SHERPA (organisation), a UK-based project team with expertise in open access and repositories
- Cloud Sherpas, a company doing cloud implementation and migration
In transportation 
- Sherpa Aircraft Manufacturing, Inc., manufacturer of STOL aircraft (K300 and K650T) based in Scappoose, Oregon
- Leyland Sherpa, a light commercial vehicle produced from the 1970s until 2006
- Short C-23 Sherpa, a military variant of the Short 330 cargo aircraft, first flight was in 1982
- Short SB.4 Sherpa, an experimental British aircraft whose first flight was in 1955
- Super Sherpa, a 250cc dual-purpose motorcycle produced by Kawasaki
- A series of military trucks produced by Renault Trucks Defense, including the Renault Sherpa 2
In other uses 
- Yahoo Sherpa, a distributed key value datastore developed by Yahoo!
- Sherpa Lining, a lining (sewing) made from a polyester and cotton fabric, resembles the rough wool lining of traditional Sherpa outdoor clothing; used in mass produced all-weather clothing
- Sher.pa http://sher.pa , a voice and text enabled intelligent personal assistant which works as an application for Android.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.