From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up signs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Signs is the plural of sign. See sign (disambiguation).
Signs may also refer to:
- Signs (film), a 2002 film by M. Night Shyamalan
- Signs (journal), a journal of women's studies
- Signs (International Journal of Semiotics), International Journal of Semiotics, Royal School of Library and Information Science, Denmark
- Signs Gospel, a hypothetical source text for the Gospel of John, according to source criticism
- Signs of the Times (magazine), a Seventh-day Adventist magazine published in the U.S. by Pacific Press
- Signs of the Times (Australian magazine), the Australian edition of that magazine published by Signs Publishing Company
- Signs Publishing Company in Victoria, Australia
- "Signs" (Five Man Electrical Band song), a 1970 song by Five Man Electrical Band
- "Signs" (Tesla song), the 1990 cover of the above song by Tesla
- "Signs" (Cardiacs song), a 1999 song by Cardiacs
- "Signs" (Snoop Dogg song), a 2004 song by Snoop Dogg
- "Signs" (Bloc Party song), a 2009 Bloc Party song from the album Intimacy Remixed
- "Signs", a 1995 single from the band Blameless
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.