From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simon is a common name, from Hebrew meaning "He who has heard/hears [the word of God]".
Simon may also refer to:
- Simon (given name), including a list of people with the given name Simon
- Simon (surname), including a list of people with the surname Simon
Electronics and technology
- SIMON (Batch Interactive test/debug)
- Simon (cipher)
- Simon (computer), a 1950s personal computer
- Simon (game), a popular 1980s electronic game
- SIMON breach grenade, a door breaching rifle grenade
- IBM Simon the first smartphone
- WSMW, aka Simon FM, a radio station in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Simon (1980 film), starring Alan Arkin
- Simon (2004 film)
- Simon, pseudonymic writer of the 1977 'Simon Necronomicon', or the 'real Necronomicon'
- Simon (album), an album by the band Gruvis Malt
- Simon & Simon, 1980s television series with brother detectives
- Simon (cat), a ship's cat who was awarded the Dickin Medal
- Simon's Cat
- Simon Property Group
- Simon says (children's game)
- La Maison Simons, a Quebec department store
- Simon & Schuster, publisher
- Şimon (Hungarian: Simon), a village in Bran Commune, Braşov County, Romania
- Saint-Simon (disambiguation)
- Simeon (disambiguation)
- Shimon (disambiguation)
- Simone (disambiguation)
- Tribe of Simeon, one of the twelve tribes of Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.