||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
Lisa Muddiman(m. July 2005)
Delaney's works include the RTÉ television series Bachelors Walk as one of three bachelors living together in a flat on the quays in Dublin. The sitcom ran from 2001-2003 to positive reviews. He appeared as Grogan in On the Nose in 2001 along with Dan Aykroyd and Robbie Coltrane. He starred as the title character in the film Zonad by director John Carney. He gained increased prominence due to a high-profile part in the Tesco Mobile Ireland TV advertising campaign. In 2009 and 2012, Delaney played Bill O'Brien in the cartoon ROY.
In October 2011, Delaney played an Anglo-Hiberno Lawyer in CBS's The Good Wife. In January 2012 he is due to appear in the upcoming US series Touch'. In September 2012, he appeared in new comedy series Moone Boy on Sky One.
In 2014, he played the role of Tom Crews in Mrs. Brown's Boys D'Movie.
He was a judge on the RTÉ reality show Fame: The Musical.
- "Simon Delaney". RTÉ News.
- "Simon Delaney". RTÉ News. 10 February 2010.
- "Ozzie Yue". Sainou. Retrieved 21 December 2012. "Taxi Driver, LAPLAND, BBC TV, Simon Delaney"
- "Simon Delaney to Host 2011 IFTAs". IFTN.ie. 23 January 2010. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
- "Delaney returns as IFTAS host". RTÉ Ten (Raidió Teilifís Éireann). 6 January 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
|This Irish biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|