Higit Pa Sa Pag-ibig, Higit Pa Sa Buhay
|Created by||Gilda Olvidado|
|Directed by||Joel Lamangan|
and Carlo Aquino
|Theme music composer||George Canseco for music, and Rey Valera for the lyrics|
|Opening theme||Sheryl Cruz|
|Ending theme||Sinasamba Kita by Ogie Alcasid|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||65 (total)|
|Executive producer(s)||Wilma Galvante|
|Running time||25-35 minutes|
|Original channel||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original run||April 30, 2007 – July 27, 2007|
Sinasamba Kita or All for You (International title) is a Philippine drama that aired on GMA Network. The series is the first installment of Sine Novela, a series of remake of films. The original movie was released back in 1982. The series was aired internationally, with a two-week delay, from May 14, 2007 until August 10, 2007 on GMA Pinoy TV.
Sinasamba Kita, like most Filipino film classics originated from a comics novel. The original comics novel was written by Gilda Olvidado.
They are half-sisters, connected by blood. But to Divina Ferrer (Sheryl Cruz), Nora (Valerie Concepcion) is just her late father's illegitimate daughter. Yet, despite the harsh treatment she gets, Nora remains awestruck and continues to adulate her strong-willed older sister. But even the meekest of people can only bear so much. Nora leaves the comfort of home to find her own place under the sun, and in due time, she and Divina are to meet again to settle the score once and for all. But will the scars of yesterday prevail or will they forget the wounds especially now that they direly need each other
- Sheryl Cruz as Divina Ferrer
- Valerie Concepcion as Nora Ferrer
- Carlo Aquino as Oscar
- Wendell Ramos as Jerry Sandoval
- Gina Alajar as Corazon
- Mark Gil as Don Jose Ferrer
- Jackie Lou Blanco as Sylvia
- Allan Paule as Eddie
- Bing Loyzaga as Isabellita
- Ricardo Cepeda as Larry
- Raquel Villavicencio as Elvie
- Tony Mabesa as Manolo
- Jordan Herrera as Jacobo
- Ella Guevara as Young Divina
- Directed by: Joel Lamangan
- Writers: Anna Aleta A. Nadela
- Head Writer: Don Michael Perez
- Creative Consultants: Roy Iglesias
- Executive-in-charge of Production: Wilma Galvante
- Sine Novela presents Sinasamba Kita won as Best Daytime Drama Series in the 21st PMPC Star Awards for TV.
- Carlo Aquino was nominated for Best Actor in a Drama Series at 21st PMPC Star Awards for TV.
Behind the Scenes
- While shooting a scene, which Nora will be almost run over by a car caused an accident when Valerie Concepcion was run over by the stunt driver driving the car causing injuries and fractures on her back. The scene was continued anyway and the next scenes are shot in the hospital, Valerie stayed.
- Vilma Santos as Divina
- Lorna Tolentino as Nora
- Christopher de Leon as Jerry
- Phillip Salvador as Oscar
- Irene Celebre
- Luz Fernandez
- Ramil Rodriguez
- List of shows previously aired by GMA Network
- List of telenovelas of GMA Network
- Sine Novela
- GMA Network
- "Old movies get a fresh look on television", pep.ph, n.d. Accessed last April 21, 2007.
- "Sinasamba Kita plot summary", imdb.com, n.d. Accessed last April 21, 2007.
- "Sinasamba Kita full credits", pep.ph, n.d. Accessed last April 21, 2007.
- "Sheryl Cruz denies offer from ABS-CBN", pep.ph, n.d. Accessed last April 21, 2007.