Stow-Munroe Falls City School District
|Stow-Munroe Falls City School District|
|Type and location|
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Location||4350 Allen Road
Stow, Ohio 44224
|Superintendent||Russell D. Jones|
|Students and staff|
The Stow-Munroe Falls City School District (SMFCSD) is a public primary and secondary school district with administrative offices in Stow, Ohio. Located in eastern Summit County, the district serves more than 5,500 students – primarily from the cities of Stow and Munroe Falls – but also from neighboring portions of Cuyahoga Falls, Franklin Township, Hudson and Tallmadge. With a staff of more than 600, SMFCSD operates eleven facilities: its own central office, a bus garage, six elementary schools, one intermediate school, one middle school and one high school. Russell D. Jones currently serves as superintendent.
As of 2012, the Stow-Munroe Falls School District has a budget surplus of over $29 million. The five-year financial forecast beginning in the fiscal year 2013 and ending in the fiscal year 2017 also assumes 2% salary increases for staff each year from 2014 through 2017 as well as 2% increases for other expenditures, although the forecast does not include certain annual revenues as per its conservative revenue assumptions. As of 2013, the total district yearly revenue was over $56,000,000. Salaries and employee benefits accounted for 97.1% of the budget.
|Stow-Munroe Falls High School||9-12||3227 E. Graham Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Kimpton Middle School||7-8||380 N. River Rd., Munroe Falls, OH 44262|
|Lakeview Intermediate School||5-6||1819 Graham Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Echo Hills Elementary School||K-4||4405 Stow Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Fishcreek Elementary School||K-4||5080 Fishcreek Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Highland Elementary School||K-4||1843 Graham Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Riverview Elementary School||K-4||240 N. River Rd., Munroe Falls, OH 44262|
|Woodland Elementary School||K-4||2908 Graham Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
|Indian Trail Elementary School||Pre K-4||3512 Kent Rd., Stow, OH 44224|
- "Stow-Munroe Falls City School District 2009-2010 School Year Report Card" (PDF). Ohio Department of Education State and Local Report Cards. Ohio Department of Education (ODE). 2010. Retrieved September 2, 2010.
- Exner, Rich (January 13, 2009). "Northeast Ohio property tax rates, and where the money goes". Cleveland.com (Cleveland Live, Inc). Retrieved August 6, 2010.
- "Staff Directory". SMFSchools.org. Stow-Munroe Falls City School District (SMFCSD). 2010. Retrieved September 15, 2010.
- "SMF District Map". SMFCSD official website - March 2005. 2010. Archived from the original on March 6, 2005. Retrieved August 15, 2010.
- "Stow-Munroe Falls City School District Financial Reports 7/31/2012". SMFCS Finacial Reports (Stow-Munroe Falls City School District). July 31, 2012. http://www.smfschools.org/assets/attachments/file/JULY%202012%20FINANCAL%20REPORT%5B1%5D.pdf. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- "Stow-Munroe Falls City School District Five-Year Forecast". SMFCS Five-Year Forecast Beginning Fiscal Year 2013 Through Fiscal Year Ending June 30.2017 (Stow-Munroe Falls City School District). 2012. http://www.smfschools.org/assets/attachments/file/5yr_with_assumptions.pdf. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
- "Stow-Munroe Falls City School District Key Facts". SMFS Budget (TeachAde). April 13, 2013. http://districts.teachade.com/l/11234/Stow-munroe-Falls-City. Retrieved June 21, 2013.