This film was intended to be Britain's first music 'super session', with several famous blues, jazz and rock artists of the time coming together to be filmed whilst performing. The project was instigated by the Colour Tel film company, the recent credits of which included The Rolling Stones' Rock 'N' Roll Circus and Jimi Hendrix at Royal Albert Hall.
Filming took place over a two-day period in March 1969 in a disused linoleum factory at Staines, England. Artists who were filmed on March 25 included Led Zeppelin, Buddy Guy, Jack Bruce, Buddy Miles, Dick Heckstall-Smith and Chris Mercer. Those filmed on March 26 included Eric Clapton, Jon Hiseman's Colosseum, Buddy Guy, Roland Kirk and Stephen Stills. This project also marks one of the rare film appearances of Glenn Campbell and The Misunderstood. Allegedly Jimi Hendrix was due to appear but missed the plane from New York.
The whole project was planned with great secrecy and filming went ahead at a reputed cost of £100 per minute.
- Those Who Are About To Die Salute You - John Hiseman's Colosseum
- Love Potions - Buddy Miles (drums), Steve Stills (guitar), Jack Bruce (bass), Dallas Taylor, Dick Heckstall-Smith (tenor sax), Chris Mercer (sax)
- Under The Jasmin Tree - Modern Jazz Quartet
- Mary Had A Little Lamb - Buddy Guy (guitar), Jack Bruce (bass), Buddy Miles (drums)
- Primitive Ohio - Roland Kirk Quartet
- Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin
- Checking On My Baby / Texas Blues - Buddy Miles, Glenn Campbell (steel guitar), Buddy Guy, Steve Hoard, Chris Mercer (sax)
- Visitor From Venus - Modern Jazz Quartet
- Bad Hat - Glenn Campbell with The Misunderstood
- Hoochie Coochie Man - Buddy Guy
- Debut - John Hiseman's Colosseum
- Crossroads - Steve Stills, Buddy Miles, Dallas Taylor
- Stormy Monday - Buddy Guy, Roland Kirk, Jack Bruce, Jimmy Hopps, Ron Burton
- Kansas City - Buddy Guy, Roland Kirk, Jack Bruce, Jimmy Hopps, Ron Burton
- I Say A Little Prayer - Roland Kirk Quartet
- My Time After A While - Buddy Guy, Jack Bruce, Buddy Miles
- Black Queen - Steve Stills, Buddy Miles, Jack Bruce
- Slate 27 - Eric Clapton, Roland Kirk, Dick Heckstall-Smith, Jack Bruce, Jon Hiseman, Ron Burton, Vernon Martin
- End Jam
- Lewis, Dave and Pallett, Simon (1997) Led Zeppelin: The Concert File, London: Omnibus Press. ISBN 0-7119-5307-4, p. 23.