30 July 1980 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Former partner||Caroline Truong, Christelle Pangeux, Cecile Guillard, Jennifer Metcalfe|
|Former coach||Muriel Boucher-Zazoui, Romain Haguenauer, Pasquale Camerlengo, Roger Kennerson, Lydie Bontemps|
|Former skating club||ANGE|
|Former training locations||Lyon, France|
Sylvain Longchambon (born 30 July 1980 in Saint-Priest, France) is a French ice dancer. With Caroline Truong, he won two silver medals on the 1999–2000 ISU Junior Grand Prix series, bronze at the 2001 Ondrej Nepela Memorial, and bronze at the 2002 French Championships.
In 2011, Longchambon appeared in series 6 of ITV's Dancing on Ice, partnered with Jennifer Metcalfe. He withdrew from series 7 after tearing a tendon in his right biceps while training with partner Heidi Range, In 2013, he returned to Dancing On Ice partnered with Samia Ghadie. In March 2015, Ghadie announced that she and Longchambon are expecting their first child together.
(with Truong for France)
|GP Cup of Russia||11th|
|Basler Cup||2nd J.|
|J. = Junior level; WD = Withdrew|
|Season||Original dance||Free dance|
- "Caroline TRUONG / Sylvain LONGCHAMBON: 2002/2003". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 25 June 2003.
- Sperling, Daniel (February 6, 2011). "Metcalfe makes shock 'Dancing On Ice' exit". Digital Spy.
- Sheridan, Emily (January 15, 2012). "'Just starting to move my arm again': Dancing On Ice star Sylvain Longchambon is recovering well after arm injury". Daily Mail.
- "Corrie's Samia Ghadie 'very happy' to announce she's pregnant". ITV News. March 27, 2015.
- "1998 Basler Cup". Eiskunstlauf Ecke.