From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TPM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TPM may refer to:
- Tea Party movement, a modern American political movement named after the Boston Tea Party
- The Pentecostal Mission, a Pentecostal religious denomination in Tamil Nadu, India
- The Philosophers' Magazine, an independent quarterly magazine about philosophy
- The Photographer's Mail, a photography industry magazine in New Zealand
- Talking Points Memo, a political blog run by Joshua Marshall
- Technical protection measures, another term for copy protection
- Technical project manager (see also project engineering)
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager, a software product by IBM
- Total productive maintenance, an equipment maintenance program
- Trade promotion management, software that supports the management of trade promotion
- Trusted Platform Module, a specification for a secure cryptoprocessor included with some personal computers
- TPG Telecom, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange market as TPM
- Technology Park Malaysia, a research and development centre
- Tethered particle motion, a biophysical single-molecule experiment method
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, chronologically the first episode in the Star Wars saga.
- T. P. M. Mohideen Khan, Minister for Environment in the Tamil Nadu state of India
- Technical performance measure, a technical military phrase
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.