|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
She was discovered on polish-german border sometime after(unknown) , the direct links are dead however it is mentioned on renese.com , she was supposably arrested.
That means , there was no flight 77 that crashed into the pentagon, to my most logic sense it was a missile with phony aircraft pieces on.
People who oppose this facts, are either evil, don't care , are in shock and show overwhelming sympathy for the person which is cutting their ability to understand or probably in the conspiracy it self. For those that are simply close to those people , you would probably be very emotional in which you would oppose the "stupid" rumors , but let's be honest , I am sorry about those who died and those who apparently didn't too , but the evidence speaks for it self. Xowets (talk) 21:15, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
She was "supposably" [sic] arrested on the Polish-Austrian border, not the Polish-German border, and there is no Polish-Austrian border. See http://www.rense.com/general67/olsen.htm for discussion of this point. There used to be a Polish-Austrian border before World War One, but she was not yet born at the time. Therefore, she could not have been arrested there at any time, unless she went back in time and was arrested before her own birth. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:41, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- That's it - rather than being a terrorist attack, 9/11 was conveniently created to advance the illuminati's plot for continued world control by using their time travel technology. I've heard that Elvis was involved in the initial tests of this machine and that he was killed through force feeding him pb and fried banana sandwiches over several decades until he died of a heart attack (the cover story of drug overdose was part of a bigger conspiracy to discredit the AMA) to silence him some 34 years before the 9/11 plan was brought to fruition. All of the so called "victims" were transported back to the Titanic just after she struck an Illuminati engineered iceberg - the sudden increase in weight broke the ships back and was the real cause of her sinking, otherwise she would have survived. Unfortunately, Ms. Olson got inadvertantly caught in a time vortex that spun her off course, landing her on the Polish-German border. This temporal infraction is what led to her arrest there before the Great War (another fabrication of the Illuminati, it wasn't great and it wasn't even a war). Fortunately, most people don't have the "my most logic sense" to see through all of the smoke and mirrors involved. Now it can be revealed - don't forget you read it in Wiki so you know its true (actually this is more factually correct than some of the information in real Wiki articles). — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:13, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
Olson was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77. . .when it was alledgedly flown into the Pentagon
- Deleted "alledgedly (sic) " —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:52, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
Olson was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77 on her way to a taping of Politically Incorrect in Los Angeles, when it was allegedly flown into the Pentagon in the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- Citation-less truther garbage is still on the page. I'm removing it. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:09, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- I also cited The Shadow Factory by James Bamford as a source for one of the paragraphs regarding her phone calls from the hijacked plane to her husband. I don't how to cite properly so whoever does should just correct it real quick. It's on page 90 of the book. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:19, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- You have to be a total moron not to have figured out that 9/11 was a false flag operation staged by US government at this point. When you or anybody else has any real proof that Flght 77 and not some cruse missile hit the Pentagon let us know. Until then keep your media feed delusions about "al-Qaeda" to yourself. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:36, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's why america was designed from ground up to be like that , not really that bad , but atleast after JFK , the last true american president. Life in america is made like that people become more stupid and thus more controlable and easy to fool, the news media is a brainwasher and all those mainstream outlets. Plus you pay so much money for "security and freedom" , instead you have less of that EVERY year, americans you work for the money system , you work for them, you are their slaves and they waste money on pentagon and military and other crap, half of it get's lost to bankers and foreginers, the branches as well as CIA and FBI are half corrupt, you have 2 jobs and you work shitloads and still a lot of americans are poor but the big cities hide that, banking system will crash if it stops , that's why it has to grow and grow , and when it breakes , you're better be somewhere safe i really think that 2012 bunker wasn't such a stupid idea after all. They are pushing everybody to spend , to develop , to expand , since the system cannot repay or live without spending all the time, it's an exponental circle , if something stops everything crashes. Just take all the money from the bank accounts when you sense something going on, you will never get anything back if banks go down. And a friendly advice, "security and freedom" are fake promis, in which you believe in so much, it's far from real, your worst fears are your streets and gangs and criminals running loose in the crazy country , not osama. the Govt likes to call them insurgents, they are in fact , poor farmers actually fighting for their lost land and thus attacking the invading nato/us/un forces which are there to attack "terrorists" which do not exist, they are just an excuse for their agenda, those "terrorists" are actually freedom fighters on their previously conquered soil , and it is a war of something else , not war on terror. This is just the "frontline" of what is the master deception, it goes all deep to the banking system , nwo and illuminati and what else more , bush once said: "are you with us, or with the terrorists" , put it like that, since the deepest agenda of the most secret ones is to make a single global government state, it's just fits "will you obey us or be destroyed" , so everybody who is agaisnt them is automatically REGARDED as terrorist , while he is NOT a terrorist with networks capable of shooting ICBMs at all major cities, come on, they want you to think this "terrorists" are all who have such capabilites, even me , posting this on the site could be regarded as a terrorist and everybody will see me like a man who will kill people with bombs and networks and airplanes , that's what they did with 911, they planted it so you get the idea what terrorists do and to popularize the term , and whenever they call someone "terrorist", the general public supports that because they have been tricked into this; when EU launches INDECT (google it) , then I rather don't speak of this, sicne they will track your every move on the internet , every messeage, every person in EU. Xowets (talk) 22:00, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
There is a tribute to Barbara Olson at http://www.angelfire.com/va2/kksposter
- It's no longer accessible.
- He's correct.
- I'm getting an error message on that page.
- However, I've taken the liberty of adding some memorial tributes to the "external links" section at the bottom of this article.
Ruthfulbarbarity 05:57, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
Telephone calls to husband
According to the released evidence from the U.S. District Court in Alexandria concerning the Moussaoui trial (see http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/flights/P200054.html ) the phone call to her husband was 0 minutes i.e. she got no connection.
- After planes crashed into the WTC 8:46 a.m the entire mobile phone network suffered mulfunctions because of the sheer volume of mobile phone calls being made at the same time so it is possible that the system was down and did not record the duration of the calls. Mieciu K 21:38, 12 August 2006 (UTC)
- It's possible.
- In any case, I don't believe that conspiracy theories relating to September 11th belong in this article-even if they focus specifically on Barbara Olson-although I suppose they could be added to the article related to 9/11 conspiracy theories.
- I'm glad that someone deleted that.
- Inserted "allegedly": "During the duration of the flight, she allegedly  called husband Theodore Olson who informed her of the crashes in New York." There is no definite evidence of this call; call records which should exist do not, there is no reason to believe that high call volumes would disable the call record system from recording anything, particularly just call durations, there is no evidence that this flight had airphone service, Ted Olsen's story changed repeatedly, tests of 2001-tech cell phones have consistently failed at lower altitudes and velocities. To fail to insert "allegedly" here disregards the balance of the evidence; to assert without qualification that the calls did or did not occur goes substantially beyond the available evidence. Anyone wishing to delete "allegedly" must come up with documentation clearly superior to the referenced article's references.Enon (talk) 03:37, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Ruthfulbarbarity 04:16, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
The article says "About a minute into the conversation, the call was cut off." "About a minute" means that it could be less than a minute. If the call lasted between 1 and 59 seconds, would the cell phone records say 0 minutes or 1 minute?
Do records saying "the phone call to her husband was 0 minutes" actually mean "she got no connection" or just that the call lasted less than one minute? The statement in this discussion "the phone call to her husband was 0 minutes i.e. she got no connection." needs clarification. It could actually confirm, rather than refute, the article.126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:08, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
I Have something to add, how did she not make a call if it was her conversation that was the only one describing terrorists with box cutters? look it up, her phone conversation is the only conversation that describes hijackers with box cutters, are you all implying that the terrorists never used box cutters as we were all told? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:03, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
This section mentions the inaugural lecture given by her husband, Theodore Olson and a link to the content of the lecture is provided. This makes reference is made to the phone calls she is alleged to have made during the hijacking, but as mentioned above it now appears that these calls did not take place. Should this topic be included in the main article?
Dean Armond (talk) 08:57, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
I Have something to add, how did she not make a call if it was her conversation that was the only one describing terrorists with box cutters? look it up, her phone conversation is the only conversation that describes hijackers with box cutters, are you all implying that the terrorists never used box cutters as we were all told? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:01, 3 November 2012 (UTC)