Talk:Roger Nichols (recording engineer)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Roger Nichols (recording engineer) article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I guess that this is the first entry on "Roger Nichols - Discussion." I made a slight change to the paragraph in which Roger was travelling to California to help John Denver. I could come back later to see if maybe even further revision is necessary; compare the original with my edit. I wanted to replace "which" with "that," and I did. The only other suggestion, which I made, was to abbreviate slightly the sentence next-to-last.
- Sammy James
This article needs improvement to follow Wikipedia encyclopedic standards. At the basic level, it fails WP:Autobiography. Reliable sources need to be introduced, meaning if the subject is notable, then third-party sources would have been written about it, and these sources should follow Verifiability guidelines as well. Also please What Wikipedia is Not in terms of the self-promotion shown here. Cricket02 03:26, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
If you have a close connection to some of the people, places or things you have written about on Wikipedia, you may have a conflict of interest. In keeping with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy, edits where there is a conflict of interest, or where such a conflict might reasonably be inferred from the tone of the edit and the proximity of the editor to the subject, are strongly discouraged. If you have a conflict of interest, you should avoid or exercise great caution when:
- editing articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with;
- participating in deletion discussions about articles related to your organization or its competitors;
- linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam);
- and you must always:
- avoid breaching relevant policies and guidelines, especially neutral point of view, verifiability, and autobiography.
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have conflict of interest, please see Wikipedia:Business' FAQ. For more details about what constitutes a conflict of interest, please see Wikipedia:Conflict of Interest. Thank you.
- Nearly four years later, I believe most if not all of the 2007 concerns expressed here have been addressed. Jusdafax 00:59, 27 February 2011 (UTC)