The Best of Eighteen Visions
|The Best Of Eighteen Visions|
|Compilation album by Eighteen Visions|
|Released||June 12, 2001|
|Eighteen Visions chronology|
The Best of Eighteen Visions is a compilation album by metalcore band Eighteen Visions. It compiles two songs from their first EP Lifeless, five songs from their full length album Yesterday Is Time Killed and the three songs from the 7-inch record No Time for Love, as well as a newly written song. All songs were recorded during March 2001, and would mark the beginning of their new-coming style, adding clean vocals and melody.
- "Motionless and White" (5:16)
- "Russian Roulette with a Trigger Happy Manic Depressive" (3:13)
- "The Psychotic Thought" (4:17)
- "An Old Wyoming Song" (3:49)
- "Slipping Through the Hands of God" (3:17)
- "Diana Gone Wrong" (3:56)
- "Raping, Laughing, Tasting, Temptation" (4:33)
- "Five 'O Six A.M. Three/Fifteen" (4:51)
- "Life's Blood" (2:51)
- "Isola in the Rain" (1:23)
- "Dead Rose" (5:23)
- At 3:57 in the song "Dead Rose", a beep can be heard. It is unclear[to whom?] if this was an accident in the recording process or if it was put there on purpose.
- The album was re-released on July 9, 2002.
- Vinyl pressed and released on Sobermind Records as a black or purple record.
- The band Motionless In White named themselves after the song Motionless And White.
|This article about a 2000s metalcore album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|