The Island Packet
|Owner||The McClatchy Company|
|Publisher||Sara Johnson Borton|
|Headquarters||10 Buck Island Road
Bluffton, SC 29910
The Island Packet is a daily morning broadsheet newspaper owned by The McClatchy Company serving primarily the residents of southern Beaufort County, South Carolina, United States, particularly the towns of Hilton Head Island and Bluffton. Its average circulation is 19,223 on weekdays and 20,168 on Sundays.
The latest circulation figures from the parent company McClatchy in 2006 report circulations of 19,223 on weekdays and 20,168 on Sundays, however more recent audited circulation number from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for the six months ended March 31, 2010, report circulations of 18,972 on weekdays and 20,605 on Sundays, down 1% and up 2% respectively during the last four years.
- "The McClatchy Company Newspapers: The Island Packet". The McClatchy Company. Retrieved 2006-11-07.
- "Audit Bureau of Circulations". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 2010-08-19.
- Island Packet official site
- Island Packet official mobile site
- Island Packet Facebook page
- Island Packet Twitter page
|This article about a South Carolina newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|