The Karate Dog
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|The Karate Dog|
|Distributed by||Screen Media|
|Directed by||Bob Clark|
|Produced by||Frank Hübner|
|Written by||Steven Paul
|Editing by||Lenka Svab|
|Running time||84 minutes|
The Karate Dog (simply Karate Dog on home video) is a 2004 television film directed by Bob Clark and produced by Frank Hübner. It stars Chevy Chase (as the voice of Cho Cho), Simon Rex, Jon Voight, and Jaime Pressly. Nicollette Sheridan and Pat Morita also make appearances.
|This section requires expansion. (August 2011)|
A talking dog named Cho Cho teams up with a police detective named Peter Fowler to solve the murder of his owner Chin Li.
- Chevy Chase as Cho-Cho (voice). He teams up with Peter to solve the killing of Chin Li, his old owner.
- Jon Voight as Hamilton Cage, the primary villain.
- Simon Rex as Det. Peter Fowler. He goes with Cho Cho to find out who killed Chin Li.
- Jaime Pressly as Ashley Wilkenson. She is a police officer who wants to be a detective, and Peter's girlfriend.
- Pat Morita as Chin Li
- Thomas Kretschmann as Gerber
- Nicollette Sheridan as White Cat (voice)
- Lori Petty as COLAR (voice)
- Ron Lester as Edward Cage
- Garry Chalk as Brunelli
- Dagmar Midcap as TV Reporter
The Karate Dog originally aired on ABC Family on Monday, May 29, 2006 at 7:00 PM Eastern / 6:00 PM Central.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|