The Way I Really Play (also released as The Great Oscar Peterson on Prestige!) is a 1968 album by Oscar Peterson.  It is the third part of Peterson's Exclusively for My Friends series.
The Penguin Guide to Jazz includes the album in its selected "Core Collection."
- "Waltzing Is Hip" (Ray Brown, Johnny Wayne) – 6:11
- "Satin Doll" (Duke Ellington, Johnny Mercer, Billy Strayhorn) – 10:05
- "Our Love Is Here to Stay" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) – 4:54
- "Sandy's Blues" (Oscar Peterson) – 9:34
- "Alice in Wonderland" (Sammy Fain, Bob Hilliard) – 4:46
- "Noreen's Nocturne" (Oscar Peterson) – 9:20
Recorded at the private studio of Hans Georg Brunner-Schwer, Villingen-Schwenningen, West Germany, April, 1968:
- Recording director and engineer - Hans Georg Brunner-Schwer
- Liner notes - Gene Lees
- Liner notes translated - Dr. B. Falk
- Cover photography - Sepp Werkmeister
- Reverse side photography - Sepp Werkmeister
- Graphic work - Hans B. Piltzer