Tiers, South Tyrol
|— Comune —|
Comune di Tires
|Province||South Tyrol (BZ)|
|Frazioni||St. Zyprian, St. Georg|
|• Mayor||Karl Markus Villgrattner|
|• Total||42.1 km2 (16.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,028 m (3,373 ft)|
|Population (Nov. 2010)|
|• Density||23/km2 ( 60/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
As of November 30, 2010, it had a population of 979 and an area of 42.1 km².
The emblem is formed by a bend, helmet shaped, of argent and azure on gules background. It is the insignia of Lords of Velseck who ruled the village from 1200 until 1470 for the Bishops of Brixen. The emblem was granted in 1968. 
Linguistic distribution 
Demographic evolution 
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- Heraldry of the World: Tiers
- "Volkszählung 2011/Censimento della popolazione 2011". astat info (Provincial Statistics Institute of the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol) (38): 6–7. June 2012. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- (German) (Italian) Homepage of the municipality
- (English) Tiers am Rosengarten
- (English) Rosengarten Latemar
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Tiers|