Tiny Tiny RSS
Graphical user interface from Tiny Tiny RSS
|Stable release||1.13 / July 21, 2014|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Following Google's announcement that they would be retiring Google Reader, Tiny Tiny RSS was widely reviewed as a possible replacement for it in major tech blogs and online magazines. Reviewers praised its versatility but criticized its performance and intimidating installation process. However, in the words of Marco Fioretti, "Installing TT is not difficult at all." 
- Popov, Dmitri (2011). "Pequeño, pero matón: administra tus feeds de noticias con TT-RSS". Linux Magazine (74): 64–67.
- Hölzle, Urs. "A second spring of cleaning". googleblog.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- Rashid, Fahmida Y. "Tiny Tiny RSS (review)". PC Magazine. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Henry, Alan. "How to Build Your Own Syncing RSS Reader with Tiny Tiny RSS and Kick Google Reader to the Curb". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Fioretti, Marco. "Benefits of using Tiny Tiny RSS". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Fioretti, Marco. "Losing your Google Reader? Try Tiny Tiny RSS instead". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|