Tod Williams (filmmaker)
Kip Williams and child, Boskone 43
|Born||Tod Culpan Williams
September 27, 1968
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Other names||Kip Williams|
|Occupation||Director, producer, screenwriter|
|Spouse(s)||Famke Janssen (1995-2000)
Gretchen Mol (2004-present)
Life and career
Williams was born and raised in New York City, the son of architect Tod Williams and a mother who was a dancer. He studied painting and literature at Bard College and Columbia University before finding work as a stringer for the New York Times, Los Angeles bureau. Next, he attended the American Film Institute.
Williams was married to actress Famke Janssen from 1995 to 2000. He has been married to actress Gretchen Mol since June 1, 2004. Their first child, son Ptolemy John Williams, was born on September 10, 2007. Their second child, daughter Winter Morgan Williams, was born on February 17, 2011. His sister is the model Rachel Williams.
- The Adventures of Sebastian Cole (1998)
- The Door in the Floor (2004)
- Trainwreck: My Life as an Idiot (2007)
- Wings Over the Rockies (2009)
- Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
- Cell (2015)
- Paranormal Activity 2 Gets a Director
- The Battle Continues: 'Paranormal 2' Has a Director!
- "Gretchen Mol Welcomes Daughter Winter Morgan – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com". Celebritybabies.people.com. 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|