Connect. Transact. Profit.
|Industry||Software, Information Technology|
|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
|Key people||Sean Feeney, Chief Executive Officer; Kurt Cavano, Founder, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer, Guy Rey-Herme, President and Chief Operating Officer|
|Products||supply chain management software|
|Services||procure to pay, trade finance, work in process tracking, pack and scan, shipment building, purchase order collaboration|
TradeCard, Inc. was an American software company. Its main product, also called TradeCard, was a SaaS collaboration product that was designed to allow companies to manage their extended supply chains including tracking movement of goods and payments. TradeCard software helped to improve visibility, cash flow and margins for over 10,000 retailers and brands, factories and suppliers, and service providers (financial institutions, logistics service providers, customs brokers and agents) operating in 78 countries.
On January 7, 2013, TradeCard and GT Nexus announced plans to undergo a merger of equals, creating a global supply-chain management company that would employ about 1,000 people and serve about 20,000 businesses in industries including manufacturing, retail and pharmaceuticals. The combined company rebranded itself as GT Nexus.
TradeCard was founded in 1999 by Kurt Cavano as a privately owned firm.
In 2010, Deloitte cited TradeCard for its entrepreneurial and disruptive cloud technology enterprise resource planning solution that provides new IT architectures designed to address unmet needs of enterprises.
In 2011, TradeCard’s revenue grew by 36% over the previous year, and the company claimed on its website that it handled $25 billion in sourcing volume on its platform, by 10,000 organizations and 45,000 unique users.[dead link] In 2012, founder and CEO Kurt Cavano transitioned to the Chairman role and Sean Feeney was appointed CEO.
TradeCard provided global supply chain and financial supply chain products to retail companies, factories and suppliers, and service providers (financial institutions, logistics service providers, customs brokers and agents).
- 2012 Best Platform Connecting Buyers, Suppliers and Financial Institutions by Global Finance
- 2012 Supply and Demand Chain 100
- 2012 Pros to Know by Supply and Demand Chain 
- 2011 Top Innovator by Apparel Magazine 
- 2011 Great Supply Chain Partner by SupplyChainBrain
- TradeCard: Building a Global Trading Electronic Payment System
- Reuters: TradeCard CEO to Share Strategies for Driving Supply Chain Value and Mitigating Risk at Prime Source 2012
- "GT Nexus and TradeCard merging". San Francisco Business Times. 2013-01-08.
- TradeCard Closes $10 Million in Series C Equity Round
- "Bloomberg: Cloud Computing’s Stormy Future". 14 Sep 2010.
- TradeCard History
- With New Office in Vietnam, TradeCard Expands Presence in Southeast Asia to Support Growing Trade Flows
- Yahoo Finance
- US: Coach selects Tradecard for supply chain collaboration
- Yahoo Finance: TradeCard Appoints New CEO to Realize Business Growth Potential
- Perry Ellis International Extends TradeCard Functionality to Streamline Trade and Deductions Management
- Best Supply Chain Finance Providers 2012: Global Winners
- Supply and Demand Chain Executive’s 100 Awards recognize the supply chain’s 100 most innovative projects of 2012
- Supply and Demand Chain Executive Announces 2012 Pros to Know
- TradeCard Selected to 2011 Great Supply Chain Partners