Trisha Donnelly (born April 22, 1974 in San Francisco) is a conceptual artist living and working in New York. She works with various media including photography, drawing, audio, video, sculpture and performance.
Donnelly received a B.F.A. from the University of California in Los Angeles in 1995 and an M.F.A. from Yale University in 2000. Donnelly participated in the Venice Biennale in 2011 and 2013 as well as dOCUMENTA (13) in 2012.
Donnelly has been on the faculty at New York University's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development since 2008. She is a Clinical Associate Professor of Studio Art.
Notable Solo Exhibitions
- Casey Kaplan gallery, New York, USA (2002)
- Air de Paris, Paris, France (2002)
- Casey Kaplan gallery, New York, USA (2004)
- The Wrong Gallery, New York, USA (2004)
- Kölnischer Kunstverein, Cologne, Germany (2005)
- Art Pace, San Antonio, USA
- Kunsthalle Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland (2005)
- Bologna Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO), Bologna, Italy (2007)
- Modern Art Oxford, Oxford, UK (2007)
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, USA (2008)
- The Renaissance Society, Chicago, USA (2008)
- Portikus, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (2010)
- Casey Kaplan gallery, New York, USA (2010)
- Air de Paris, Paris, France (2010)
- Les Rencontres d'Arles, France. Exhibition and Discovery Award laureate (2010)
- Galerie Eva Presenhuber, Zurich, Switzerland (2013)
- Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA (2013)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco, USA (2013)
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|