Trisha Donnelly (born April 22, 1974 in Los Angeles) is a conceptual artist living and working in New York. She works with various media including photography, drawing, audio, video, sculpture and performance.
Donnelly received a B.F.A. from the University of California in Los Angeles in 1995 and an M.F.A. from Yale University in 2000.
Donnelly has been on the faculty at New York University's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development since 2008. She is a Clinical Associate Professor of Studio Art.
Notable Solo Exhibitions
- Casey Kaplan gallery, New York, USA (2002)
- Air de Paris, Paris, France (2002)
- Casey Kaplan, New York, USA (2004)
- The Wrong Gallery, New York, USA (2004)
- Kölnischer Kunstverein, Cologne, Germany (2005)
- Art Pace, San Antonio, USA
- Kunsthalle Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland (2005)
- Bologna Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO), Bologna, Italy (2007)
- Modern Art Oxford, Oxford, UK (2007)
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia, USA (2008)
- The Renaissance Society, Chicago, USA (2008)
- Portikus, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (2010)
- Casey Kaplan gallery, New York, USA (2010)
- Les Rencontres d'Arles, France. Exhibition and Discovery Award laureate (2010)
Notable group exhibitions
- Documenta (13), Kassel, Germany (2012)