From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
True Blue may refer to:
- True blue, the French term pure laine, a politically and culturally charged phrase
- True Blue, a racehorse who finished fourth in the 1839 Grand National
- The True Blue Campus of St. George's University, Grenada
- True Blue (color), a school color of UCLA
- True Blue, code name for the planning of the funeral of Margaret Thatcher
- True Blue, Australian slang for "genuine"
- In Britain, a staunchly loyal supporter of the Conservative Party
- "True Blue", a 1972 song from the Rod Stewart album Never a Dull Moment
- True Blue (Tina Brooks album), 1960
- True Blue (Al Cohn and Dexter Gordon album), 1976
- True Blue (Madonna album), 1986
- "True Blue" (Madonna song), the title track and single off the album
- "True Blue" (John Williamson song), a 1981 song by John Williamson
- "True Blue" (Luna Sea song), a 1994 single by Luna Sea
- "True Blue", a 7" debut single by Tullycraft
- "True Blue", a song by Bright Eyes from the single "Lua"
- "True Blue", a song by Dirty Beaches from the album Badlands
- "True Blue", a song by ZONE, used as the opening theme of Astro Boy
- True Blue: The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog, a compilation album of songs from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise
- True Blue (TV series), a television drama airing 1989–1991
- True Blue: The Oxford Boat Race Mutiny, a 1989 book by Dan Topolski and Patrick Robinson
- True Blue (1996 film), a film based on above book
- True Blue (2001 film), a crime thriller starring Tom Berenger and Lori Heuring
- True Blue (novel), a 2009 novel by David Baldacci
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.