|Directed by||Bernard Rose|
|Produced by||Julia Verdin|
Two Jacks is a 2012 comedy-drama film directed by Bernard Rose and starring Sienna Miller and Danny Huston. It is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's short story Two Hussars and is Rose's fifth Tolstoy adaptation, which include Anna Karenina (1997), Ivans XTC (2002), The Kreutzer Sonata (2008) and Boxing Day (2012). The film premiered in competition at the Montreal World Film Festival (August 23 to September 3, 2012).
In 1992, Jack (Danny Huston), a legendary filmmaker returns to Hollywood after a long absence looking to secure finance for his new film project. His return to Tinseltown is heralded by a series of adventures, as he drinks freely, seduces a beautiful woman named Diana (Miller), quarrels with studio executives and finally procures funds for his new project by winning a poker game.
Twenty years on, the filmmaker's son (Jack Huston) arrives in Hollywood looking to make his directorial debut amid questions of whether he has inherited his father's gift.
- Danny Huston as Jack Hussar Senior
- Sienna Miller as Diana
- Jacqueline Bisset as Diana - twenty years later
- Jack Huston as Jack Hussar Junior
- Billy Zane as Max Faraday
- Izabella Miko as Dana
- Jamie Harris as Colin
- Richard Portnow as Lorenzo
- Lydia Hearst as Alexis
- Guy Burnet as Paul
- Hannah Cowley as Angel
- Julie Marcus as Intercom Voice
- Bernard Rose: Tolstoy, America and me The Guardian. 17 December 2012
- Sienna Miller's 'Two Jacks' Enters Montreal Festival Competition The Hollywood Reporter. 7 August 2012
- Sienna Miller, Danny Huston draw 'Jacks' Variety. 17 December 2010