|This user is busy in real life due to whatever, and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
Whatever. It's only an encyclopaedia.
Thanks for the wikithanks pips D. Also thanks for following up with the IP suggesting that the get consensus first. I only just noticed how many articles they were adding info to. I could be wrong but it looked to me like they were adding terminology that referred to instruments played in modern day orchestras but; at the time that some of the pieces were composed, those will have been different. Thanks to Trevor Pinnock and Christopher Hogwood (among others) for teaching me this. Once again thanks for your efforts and cheers. MarnetteD|Talk 17:12, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 23 July 2014
- Wikimedia in education: Education program gaining momentum in Israel
- News and notes: Institutional media uploads to Commons get a bit easier
- Traffic report: The World Cup hangs on, though tragedies seek to replace it
- Featured content: Why, they're plum identical!
The Signpost: 30 July 2014
- News and notes: How many more hoaxes will Wikipedia find?
- Book review: Knowledge or unreality?
- Wikimedia in education: Success in Egypt and the Arab world
- Featured content: Skeletons and Skeltons
- Traffic report: Doom and gloom vs. the power of Reddit