|City of license||Springfield, Massachusetts|
|Broadcast area||Springfield, Massachusetts|
|Callsign meaning||Western New England K(college)|
|Former callsigns||WTRZ (named after Dean of Students Theodore R. Zern)|
|Owner||Western New England University|
WNEK-FM (105.1 FM) was a radio station broadcasting an Educational format. Licensed to Springfield, Massachusetts, USA, the station served as a student run organization. The station was owned by Western New England University. WNEK-FM went streaming on the internet on April 14, 2010. WNEK-FM did not fill to renew its license by December 2, 2013; instead, on March 26, 2014 Western New England University informed the Federal Communications Commission that the station's license would be allowed to expire on April 1.
- "Call Letter Origins". Radio History on the Web.
- "WNEK-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WNEK-FM Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- F.C.C. Daily Releases-April 1, 2014. Retrieved April 3, 2014.
- Smith, Cheryl I. (March 26, 2014). "RE: Your file number BLED-19930405KA WNEK" (PDF). CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved April 10, 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WNEK
- Radio-Locator information on WNEK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WNEK
|This article about a radio station in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|