From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
West Coast most often refers to coastline which is on the western side of a particular area. Many other terms refer to this initial meaning. Some of these things include:
- The British Columbia Coast
- The outer coast of Vancouver Island
- History of the west coast of North America, referring to the common geographic identity and culture historically shared with the US states of Washington, Oregon and California
- The West Coast in Germany refers to the continent's North Sea coastline from Holland to Denmark.
- West coast of India, home to the Western Ghats range.
- West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia
- West Coast Division, Sabah, east Malaysia (on the island of Borneo)
- West Coast Region, South Island
- Collective term for a group of beaches close to Auckland in the North Island, including Piha and Muriwai Beach
- West Coast of the United States, sometimes West Coast of North America
- West Coast (train), former passenger train from Los Angeles to Portland, Oregon
- West Coast Air, a scheduled and charter airline based in Vancouver
- West Coast Choppers, a company selling chopper-style motorcycles
- West Coast Customs, a car remodeling company
- West Coast Express, a commuter railway in British Columbia, Canada.
- West Coast Main Line, a railway route in the United Kingdom
- West Coast Railway Company, a railway spot-hire company and charter train operator based at Carnforth in the United Kingdom
- Florida West Coast Railroad, a railroad running west from Newberry to Trenton
- 1934 West Coast waterfront strike, industrial action in the United States
- Wellington West Coast and Taranaki Regiment, a Territorial Force unit of the New Zealand Army
- West Coast Amusements, a Canadian travelling amusement park company based in Langley, British Columbia
- West Coast Avengers, a Marvel Comics superhero team
- West Coast Baptist College in Lancaster, California
- West Coast Computer Faire, a former computer industry conference
- West Coast Eagles, an Australian rules football club based in Perth
- West Coast hip hop, a form of hip hop music in the United States that developed and originated in Los Angeles
- West Coast Hotel Co. v. Parrish, a United States Supreme Court ruling upholding minimum wage legislation
- West Coast liberal, a stereotype encountered in American political culture
- West Coast (TV series), a Canadian variety show television series which debuted on the CTV television network in 1961
- West Coast University, a health-care oriented university in California and Ontario
- West Coast University – Panama, no relation to the Californian institution
- "West Coast", a song by the indie rock band Coconut Records (band)
- "West Coast", an album by Swedish electronic band Studio (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.