White Arrows (band)
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Genres||Dance-rock, psychedelic, psychotropical pop, indie rock|
|Labels||Votiv, Dew-Process, Ooh La La Records (past)|
White Arrows, a psychedelic pop band, began on a whim when writing a song in New York that immediately got attention from blogs including Nylon magazine. Mickey never thought of being in a band or playing music before this, but after getting such immediate attention it was difficult to not take advantage. Soon thereafter, Mickey took the name to Los Angeles to form the band with Andrew Naeve, John Paul Caballero, Steven Vernet, and his younger brother Henry. Mickey and Andrew began writing, producing and remixing music together. Not long after, White Arrows began touring the world. Since their debut tour with Cults, they have toured with White Denim, The Naked and Famous, !!!, Santigold and The Neighbourhood to name a few.
- Mickey Church - Vocals, Guitar
- Steven Vernet - Bass
- Andrew Naeve - Electronics, Guitar
- John Paul Caballero - Electronics, Guitar
- Henry Church - Drums
- Rob Banks
Get Gone 7" (2011)
- Released by Brooklyn based Ooh La La Records in September 2011.
Dry Land Is Not A Myth (2012)
- After having RAC do a mix of their song Coming Or Going, White Arrows asked him to produce their entire debut album with band member Andrew Naeve. White Arrows debut LP, "Dry Land Is Not A Myth," came out on June 19, 2012 on Votiv, a Seattle based record label, and Dew-Process in Australia.
- White Arrows toured across three continents and ten countries in support of "Dry Land Is Not A Myth."
- Their 2013 Coachella performance was named one of Spin's "Underdog's to Watch" and a "Top 20 Moment"
In Bardo (2014)
- White Arrows sophomore record is due Fall 2014. The band released their first track off of it entitled "Leave It Alone" on May 19, 2014
- Get Gone
- Fireworks of the Sea
- Little Birds