|Original author(s)||Mike Jolley and Jay Koster|
|Developer(s)||Bubblestorm Management (Pty) Ltd.|
|Stable release||v2.0.20 / 21 November 2013|
|Operating system||WordPress Cross-platform|
|Type||Webshop, Shopping cart|
WooCommerce is designed for the small to medium-sized online merchant using WordPress.
WooCommerce has been adopted by over 171,000 online retailers.
For the week of Sep 23rd 2013, Quantcast data collated by BuiltWith Trends indicated that WooCommerce ran on 2.93% of the top 10K sites, 3.4% of the top 100K sites, and 5.65% of the top million sites.
- Comparison of shopping cart software
- Comparison of free software eCommerce web application frameworks
- List of online payment service providers
- "The Rise of WooCommerce". Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- "BuiltWith Trends - Ecommerce Usage Statistics Pie Chart View". Retrieved 24 September 2013.