|Founder(s)||Rabbi Yisrael Rozen|
|Headquarters||Alon Shvut, Israel|
|Focus||Halakha, Technology, Medicine|
|Method||Research & development of halachicly compliant technology.|
The Zomet Institute (Hebrew: מכון צומת, Makhon Tzomet, Tzomet being an acronym for Tzevtei Mada veTorah (Hebrew: צוותי מדע ותורה), lit. Teams of Science and Torah) is an Israeli high-tech non-profit organization specializing in IT equipment and electronic appliances designed to meet Halakha.
The company 
It was established in Alon Shvut by Rabbi Yisrael Rozen, who also founded and headed the Administration of Conversion to Judaism of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel. Today he serves as a Dayan - Rabbinic Judge on the Beit Din for Conversion.
The company has developed solutions for operating electrical appliances on the Shabbat and other Jewish holidays. Appliances made by the institute are used in Jewish observant homes, as well as in public organizations such as hospitals, the Israel Police and the Israel Defense Forces.
Although the Zomet Institute is affiliated with Modern Orthodox Judaism, Rozen often consults other rabbis and his halachic rulings have received endorsements from authorities including the late Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Auerbach and Rabbi Yehoshua Neuwirth.
- Tehumin - an annual compilation of psakim (religious rulings dealing with modern Jewish life, technology and law). Published since 1980 (5740)
- Crossroads: Halacha and the Modern World - An English translation of Selected articles from Tehumin
- Shabbat B'Shabbato - A weekly leaflet in Hebrew distributed for the past two decades in synagogues across Israel. Shabbat B'Shabbato is also translated into English.
- Guide for conversion to Judaism Israeli Government Portal
- The High Court has gone crazy, Ynetnews, 31 March 2005
- Bridgeport Scooter Business Motors Into Unorthodox Market The Saginaw news, 21 July 2005
- How to be religious - and enjoy a Shabbat espresso Haaretz, 12 December 2007
- A new use for old texts The Jerusalem Post, 30 March 2006
- Haredi prisoner chooses jail over security bracelet The Jerusalem Post, 11 January 2007
- מרכז חושן מציג: שבת-פון IDF spokesperson website (Hebrew)
- Military mouse keeps Shabbat Ynetnews, 21 April 2007
- NRP using state-funded newsletter for electioneering Haaretz, 2003
- The Use of Body Metal Detectors on Shabbat Chidushei Torah 2007
- ואף על פי כן - נוע תנוע Maariv, 9 September 2007 (Hebrew)
- הרב בקשי דורון: תורת ישראל תרוויח מנישואין אזרחיים HaTzofe, 2006 (Hebrew)
- Tehumin Ohio State University Library catalog
- Friedman, H.H. (2001) The Impact of Jewish Values on Marketing and Business Practices Journal of Macromarketing, Vol. 21, June 2001, pp 74-80
- Who says print journalism is dying? Haaretz, 2007
- Official website
- Bringing “Oneg Shabbat” to People With Disabilities, Noah D. Gurock, Orthodox Jewish Occupational Therapy Chavrusa
- Gadgets help Jews stay observant in modern world, Adrian Flucuş, Soft32.com
- Entrepreneurs Find Ways to Make Technology Work With Jewish Sabbath , New York Times
- Shabbat B'Shabbato in English