Telephone numbers in Aruba
Telephone numbers in Aruba have country code 297. It is one of the few countries outside Africa to have a country code starting with 2. Before Aruba seceded from the Netherlands Antilles in 1986, it was part of the Netherlands Antilles numbering plan (+599) with phone numbers starting with +599 8. The phone numbers of private persons and businesses can be looked up at www.arubayp.com. Landline numbers begin 52 or 58.
- Telephone numbers in the Netherlands
- Telephone numbers in Curaçao and the Caribbean Netherlands
- Telephone numbers in Sint Maarten (NANP)
- "Strategisch Onderzoek Nummerbeleid" (PDF) (in Dutch). Stratix. March 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 13 January 2011.
- "Presentation of national ITU-T E.164 numbering plan for country code 297" (PDF). itu.int. 29 March 2011. Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 April 2016. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
|This Aruba-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to telephone numbers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|