École des technologies numériques appliquées
|Motto||The new dual education system in computer science|
|Affiliations||IONIS Education Group|
The École des technologies numériques appliquées (ETNA) is a French private university in computer science localized at Ivry-sur-Seine. The school is part of IONIS Education Group. The degrees delivered by the university are recognized by the French state · .
The university is from the same group as EPITA and EPITECH. The partnership ETNA/EPITA/EPITECH allows students to use the equipment to the two other universities. ETNA graduates can proceed to others courses at the IONIS School of Technology and Management or a MBA at the Institut supérieur de gestion. Students of ETNA can prepare major certifications (Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Oracle).
The course is a three-year dual education system and includes 200 hours of lessons and 400 hours of practical cases study per year. Two specializations are available : software development or system and computer network.
Students choose one of these two in the second year.
The main lessons of the first year of study offers the following subjects: management, database, IPv4 network, web technologies, system administration, PHP / web, culture computer, English, mathematics and method. The second year can address the following topics: project, business valuation, English, mathematics, drafting and document analysis, and marketing / business / management. During the last year, the curriculum includes the subjects: project, English, mathematics, drafting and document analysis, marketing / business / management and psychology work.
Since September 2013, the university will start a new program in 2 years after French Baccalauréat which will be entirely free. 250 tickets are available. The innovation is that there are graduate students who will pay for the students in training (250 euros per month during three years).
- (French)ETNA LE KREMLIN-BICÊTRE
- ETNA - The school of applied digital technologies
- (French)Arrêté du 12 juillet 2010 portant enregistrement au répertoire national des certifications professionnelles
- (French)Journal officiel de la République Française du 22 juillet 2010, édition n°167
- (French)IONIS School of Technology and Management
- (French)ETNA, Ecole des technologies numériques appliquées
- (French)ETNA ECOLE DES TECHNOLOGIES NUMÉRIQUES APPLIQUÉES
- (French)Ionis Education Group évoque son avenir