...And Six Dark Hours Pass
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012)|
|...And Six Dark Hours Pass|
|Studio album by ATelecine|
|Genre||Noise music, industrial, avant-garde music|
It was recorded and mixed at the Gayblade and NTBH Sounds, and limited to 500 hand-numbered copies.
- "...Night November"
- "Sky Then Trees Then Birds Then Nothing"
- "Very Small Friends"
- "Armour (Cut)"
- "Sixth Pass"
- Pablo St. Francis: Vocals, bass, drums, synthesizer
- Sasha Grey: Vocals, lyrics, synthesizer, tape loops
- Frédéric Poincelet: Artwork, design
- "aTelecine – ...And Six Dark Hours Pass". Discogs.com. Retrieved August 5, 2012
|This 2010s electronic album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|