1420s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1428 in architecture)
|1410s . 1420s in architecture . 1430s|
- 1417–1420 – Ulugh Beg Madrasah in Samarkand is built.
- 1419–1427 – Ospedale degli Innocenti in Florence (first stage), designed by Filippo Brunelleschi.
- 1421 – Traditional foundation date of Larabanga Mosque in northern Ghana.
- 1424 – Start of final stage of construction of Doge's Palace, Venice.
- 1425 – Rebuilding of Sherborne Abbey choir, England, begins.
- 1428–1430 – Ca' d'Oro, Venice, built by Giovanni and his son Bartolomeo Bon for the Contarini family of doges.
- 1427 – Harmondsworth Great Barn in England is completed.
- 1428 – Church of Sant'Agostino, Amatrice, Kingdom of Naples, is built.
- 1429 – Ulugh Beg Observatory in Samarkand is completed.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)|