From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015)
The year 1704 in architecture involved some significant events.
- English architect and dramatist John Vanbrugh
- New Schleissheim Palace near Munich in Bavaria, designed by Enrico Zuccalli, is completed.
- Cound Hall, Shropshire, England, designed by John Prince or Price, is completed.
- Burgh House, Hampstead, London is built.
- Church of the Ascension, Hall Green, Birmingham, England, probably designed by Sir William Wilson, is consecrated.
- Hirado Castle in Nagasaki (Japan) is begun by Shigenobu Matsura, 29th lord of the Matsura clan.
- ^ Hickman, Douglas (1970). Birmingham. London: Studio Vista. p. 13.