From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
The 1750s BC was a decade lasting from January 1, 1759 BC to December 31, 1750 BC.
Events and trends
- c. 1750 BC—The eruption of Mt. Veniaminof, located on the Alaskan Peninsula, becomes the first global volcanic eruption in history.
- c. 1750 BC—Hammurabi dies and is succeeded by his son, Samsu-iluna, who is already involved in Babylonian government.
- c. 1750 BC :Aryan migrations
- Hammurabi, king of Babylon since 1792 BC, according to the middle chronology
- Rim-Sin I, king of Larsa since 1758 BC, according to the short chronology
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|