1800 in archaeology
|Table of years in archaeology|
|Related time period or subjects|
|Art Archaeology Architecture Literature Music Science more
In Template:Year nav topic: extra parameters: science
The year 1800 in archaeology involved some significant events.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)|
- Bretby Castle, Derbyshire, England, a 16th-century fortified manor, is partially excavated.
- Grave Circle A, Mycenae, Greece, is discovered.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2012)|
- August 13 - Ippolito Rosellini, Tuscan Egyptologist (d. 1843)
- October 8 - Jules Desnoyers, French geologist and archaeologist (d. 1887)
- December 24 - Ferdinand Keller, Swiss archaeologist (d. 1881)
- "Bretby Castle fortified manor, Bretby - 1011443| Historic England". historicengland.org.uk. Retrieved 17 May 2017.