This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||U.S.|
|Location||San Francisco, California|
21st Circuitry was a record label based in San Francisco, California that was founded in early 1991 and released electro-industrial, industrial rock, and similar styles of music. The label signed a number of artists, including, Covenant, Unit:187, and Xorcist, as well as releasing a number of compilation albums targeted at the industrial scene. Some releases were distributed via other labels, including Caroline Records and Metropolis Records. In 1999, 21st Circuitry shut its doors and its remaining stock was purchased by Metropolis Records.
- Death Rave 2000 (1993)
- Death Rave 2010 (1994)
- Coldwave Breaks (1995)
- 21st Circuitry Shox (1996)
- The Remix Wars: Strike 1 - :Wumpscut: Vs. Haujobb
- The Remix Wars: Strike 3 - 16 Volt Vs. Hate Dept.
- Newer Wave (1997)
- Coldwave Breaks II (1997)
- Newer Wave 2.0 (1998)
- 21st Circuitry Shox 2 (1998)
- Back cover, Meat.your.maker by Hate Dept.