300 South Tryon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs to be updated.(April 2018)
|300 South Tryon|
|Type||Office, Residential Hotel|
|Location||300 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC|
|Construction started||December 16, 2014|
|Opened||November 17, 2017|
|Roof||463 ft (141 m)|
|Floor count||25 floors|
|Floor area||638,000 sq ft (59,300 m2)|
|Design and construction|
Breaking ground was on December 15, 2014, and it was completed November 16, 2017. 300 South Tryon became the first high-rise office building in Uptown Charlotte since the end of the Great Recession.
- "300 South Tryon". Retrieved 2018-03-01.
- Ely Portillo. "'Cranes are back' as office tower breaks ground uptown". The Charlotte Observer. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- "Landmark office tower 300 South Tryon opens in the heart of Charlotte". Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "Ground broken on uptown's first new office tower since recession". Charlotte, North Carolina: WSOC-TV. Retrieved 2014-12-18.
- Media related to 300 South Tryon at Wikimedia Commons