|Public (LSE: TTR)|
|Headquarters||32Red Plc 942 Europort (4th Floor, Building 9), Gibraltar|
Number of employees
Users of the website are able to play over 500 casino games with a return to player average of 71% including blackjack and roulette, along with sports betting and poker. Players can play for pound sterling, euro, U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars or Japanese yen.
32Red advertises to the Premier League market by hosting numerous advertising boards at different grounds. They also kit sponsored Aston Villa between 2006 and 2008. On 25 June 2009, 32Red were announced official main sponsors of Swansea City Football Club. The sponsorship ended early after the 2012-13 season. In a two-year deal starting in 2013 they sponsored Crawley Town F.C.. The company signed a three-year deal with Rangers F.C. in April 2014 beginning in July 2014. In 2016 they signed a new sponsorship deal with Leeds United.
In October 2010, 32Red's dispute with William Hill over the use of 32Vegas reached the High Court of Justice in London where a six-day trial took place over the matter. 32Red objected to Hill's use of the 32Vegas brand (which was renamed 21Nova subsequent to 32Red instigating legal proceedings). Handing down Judgment in January 2011, Mr Justice Henderson ruled that William Hill had infringed the 32Red trade mark and that their counterclaims against the validity of 32Red's trade marks (32 and 32Red) were dismissed.
In March 2016, 32Red announced net gaming revenue of £48.7m in 2015, up 52% year-over-year, and revealed that it is evaluating possible acquisitions.
- 32Red use voice of Patsy Kensit for online casino, www.32red.com,
- 32Red wins trade mark dispute in High Court, 21 January 2010.
- "GoWild Online Casino". GoWild Malta Ltd. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "32Red acquires Go Wild Casino UK customer database". Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "32Red Plc Acquires Roxy Palace" (PDF).
- Bracken, Gareth. "32Red considering new acquisitions amid big revenue rise". Gambling Insider. Retrieved 3 April 2016.