|Place of origin||United States|
|Region or state||Southern California|
|Created by||Scott Slater|
|Main ingredients||Bacon, beef|
|Ingredients generally used||egg, avocado, cheese, mayonnaise, bun|
|Cookbook: 50/50 burger Media: 50/50 burger|
The 50/50 Burger patty is a half ground bacon, half ground beef burger patty developed by Scott Slater for Slater’s 50/50 restaurant. The 50/50 Burger consists of a 50% ground bacon and 50% ground beef patty topped with a sunny side up egg, avocado mash, pepper jack cheese and chipotle adobo mayo on a white brioche bun.[not in citation given]
Slater’s 50/50 restaurants
- Bacon, bacon, and more bacon adds up to a hit new burger - NY Daily News
- Docter, Kristal. "Meet The Brains Behind So Cal’s Bacon Burger Phenomenon, Slater’s 50/50". Locale Magazine. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Slater’s 50/50: 100% Ready for Growth". Burger Business. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- Kangaroo Burger @ Slater's 50/50. San Diego Magazine.
- 50/50 Burger Battle Erupts Between Ballpark Concessionaire And Slater's. Huffington Post.
|This meat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|