500 Place D'Armes
|500 Place D'Armes|
|Architectural style||International style|
|Location||500 Place d'Armes, Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Roof||132.67 metres (435.3 ft)|
It was designed by Montreal architects Pierre Boulva and Jacques David, whose other prominent Montreal projects included the Palais de justice de Montréal, Théâtre Maisonneuve, the Dow Planetarium and the Place-des-Arts, Atwater and Lucien-L'Allier metro stations.
- 500 Place D'Armes at SkyscraperPage
- 500 Place D'Armes at Emporis
- Vieux Montreal, Place d'Armes
- "Montréal's Architects: David et Boulva". Images Montréal. Archived from the original on 30 April 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
- "2007 BOMA Canada National Awards Finalists" (PDF). Building Owners and Managers Association of Canada. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
|This article about a building or structure in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Montreal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|