Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 666 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
666 may refer to:
- 666 (number), a number
- 666 BC, a year
- AD 666, a year
- The Number of the beast, a reference in the Book of Revelation in the New Testament
- 666 Desdemona, a minor planet in the asteroid belt
- U.S. Route 491, an American highway formerly called U.S. Route 666
- 1980 Pennsylvania Lottery scandal, known as the "Triple Six Fix"
- 666 ABC Canberra, an ABC Local Radio station based in Canberra
- 666, a pornographic movie series by John Thompson Productions
- 666, an eschatological Christian sect in Uganda
- 666 Park Avenue, an American supernatural drama series
- 666 (band), a German trance music group
- SixSixSix (Sleep Chamber album)
- 666 (Aphrodite's Child album)
- 6:66 Satan's Child, a 1999 album by Danzig
- 666 (Hyde album), an album by the musician Hyde
- 666 (Billy Talent album), a live album by Billy Talent
- 6:6:6 a split CD between Smackin' Isaiah (a.k.a. A Wilhelm Scream), Moronique and Merrick.
- 666, a song on the 1982 album Metal on Metal, by Anvil
- Six Six Six, a song on the 2014 album Hebrews, by Say Anything
- A666 road in Greater Manchester and Lancashire, England
- Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, fear of the number 666
- Old 666 (B-17), a noted Second World War B-17 bomber aircraft
- Three 6 Mafia, an American hip-hop/rap group
- Damián 666 (born 1961), Mexican professional wrestler
- Bestia 666 (born 1989), Mexican professional wrestler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.