From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AGP often refers to the Accelerated Graphics Port, a high-speed point-to-point channel for attaching a graphics card to a computer's motherboard.
AGP may also refer to:
- A. George Pradel, mayor of Naperville, Illinois
- Aces Go Places, a 1982 film
- Alejandro García Padilla, Puerto Rican politician
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile
- Angry Grandpa (born 1950), American Internet personality
- Antimicrobial Growth Promoters, antimicrobial agents used to improve mast success in livestock
- Arasan Ganesan Polytechnic
- Asom Gana Parishad, a political party of Assam
- Associação Guias de Portugal, the national Guiding association of Portugal
- Australian Grand Prix
- Autogynephilia, sexual arousal by the thought or image of oneself as a woman
- Guinean Press Agency (French: Agence Guinéenne de Presse)
- Málaga Airport in Málaga, Spain
- Motor torpedo boat tender in the United States Navy hull classification system
- Orosomucoid, or alpha-1 acid glycoprotein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AGP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.