From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AGP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AGP may refer to:
Science and technology
- Accelerated Graphics Port, a high-speed point-to-point channel for attaching a graphics card to a computer's motherboard.
- Orosomucoid, or alpha-1 acid glycoprotein
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile
- Arasan Ganesan Polytechnic, India
- Asom Gana Parishad, a political party of Assam
- Associação Guias de Portugal, the national Guiding association of Portugal
- Guinean Press Agency (French: Agence Guinéenne de Presse)
- A. George Pradel (c. 1938), mayor of Naperville, Illinois
- Alejandro García Padilla (born 1971), Puerto Rican politician
- Angry Grandpa (born 1950), American Internet personality
- Australian Grand Prix
- Málaga Airport (IATA code), Spain
- Motor torpedo boat tender (United States Navy hull classification system)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AGP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.