AIS may refer to:
- Abbreviated Injury Scale, an anatomical-based coding system to classify and describe the severity of injuries
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, an intersex condition in which there is an inability of many cells in the affected genetic male to respond to androgenic hormones
- Athens Insomnia Scale, used to measure severity of insomnia
Organizations and companies
- Advanced Info Service, Thai GSM mobile phone operator
- Akademio Internacia de la Sciencoj San Marino, a scientific association
- AIS Airlines, headquartered at Lelystad Airport in the Netherlands
- American Internet Services, a data center and ISP, San Diego, California, U.S.
- Armée islamique du salut (Islamic Salvation Front), former political party, Algeria
- Association for Information Systems, an international professional organization
- Australian Institute of Sport, a division of the Australian Sports Commission in Bruce, Canberra
- Aviatsionnaya Ispitatelnaya Stantsiya in Russia, WWI naval aviation station and aircraft company
- American International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
- Antonine International School, in Ajaltoun, Lebanon
- Atlanta International School, Georgia, U.S.
- Australian International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
Software and technology
- Accounting information system, a system of collecting, storing and processing financial and accounting data
- Aeronautical Information Service, distributor of air navigation information
- Alarm indication signal in a telecommunications system
- Application Interface Specification, for high-availability application software
- Artificial immune system, in artificial intelligence
- Automatic identification system, for tracking ships
- Automotive Industry Standards, vehicle technical specifications of India
- Automated information system, an assembly of computer hardware, software, firmware, or any combination of these, configured to accomplish specific information-handling operations
- AIS (WNBL Team), Australian Institute of Sport
- Ais people, a Native American tribe living on the Atlantic coast of Florida, U.S.
- American Indycar Series, an American open wheel racing series founded in 1988
- Arorae Island Airport, Kiribati, IATA code
- Automatic identification system, automatic tracking system used on ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.