|Look up alk or alk- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ALK or Alk may refer to:
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase, a human gene
- ALK, the ticker symbol for Alaska Airlines
- ALK, the National Rail code for Aslockton railway station, Nottinghamshire, England
- ALK, also known as ALK-Abelló, a Denmark-based pharmaceutical company
- Automated lamellar keratoplasty, a type of eye surgery
- Alk, Albania, a village in Albania
- Alk, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Alk-e Kohneh ("Old Alk"), a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- SS Alk, a German cargo ship in service 1928-45
- A sailing ship later known as Albatross
- ALK, the ICAO Code for SriLankan Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.