Jump to navigation Jump to search
ALMA may refer to:
Arts, literature, and entertainment
- ALMA Award, for Latino performers who promote positive portrayals of Latinos in the entertainment field
- ALMA Magazine, a Spanish-language lifestyle magazine
- Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award, an international children's literature award in honour of the Swedish writer Astrid Lindgren
Science and technology
- ALMA, Asian land mammal ages, a biostratigraphic subdivision of the terrestrial Paleogene in East Asia
- Association of Loudspeaker Manufacturing & Acoustics International, a trade association for companies in the loudspeaker industry
- Atacama Large Millimeter Array, a large ground-based astronomical installation in Chile
- Armenian Library and Museum of America, an institution with a large collection of Armenian artifacts
- ALMA de Mexico (ALMA Aerolíneas Mesoamericanas), a Mexican airline based in Guadalajara, Mexico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.