From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AQA may refer to or stand for:
- aqa, the ISO 639-5 for the unspecified Alacalufan languages
- Aqa, Iran (disambiguation), villages in Iran
- AST-Quadram-Ashton-Tate, an alliance responsible for the definition of the Enhanced Expanded Memory Specification (EEMS)
- The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance, an exam board in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- The Aquatic Sector in the Metroid Fusion video game
- The Australian Quadriplegic Association, renamed Spinal Cord Injuries Australia
- Analytical quality assurance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AQA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.